Business Attorney (Bend)
The successful candidate will have:
- 7-10 years of general business experience;
- Extensive experience in business transactions and financing, business entity formations, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions;
- Experience in commercial real estate transactions is a plus;
- A portable book of business;
- Must be admitted to practice in Oregon; admission in Washington is desirable but not required.
The Bend-based position will collaborate with attorneys throughout the firm and will require occasional travel between the offices.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political ideology, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.