Law Firm Controller - Lake Oswego, ORFounded in 1963, Jordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with offices in Lake Oswego, OR, Vancouver, WA, and Bend, OR, is a team of professionals committed to exceptional client services. The firm is seeking an experienced and dedicated law firm Controller based out of the firm’s headquarters office in Lake Oswego. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the firm’s financial operations, supervising support staff and playing an integral role to comply with established standards and policies. The candidate should have strong working knowledge of all tasks including financial reporting, cash management, trust accounting, budgeting and forecasting, billing and collections, payroll and benefits, and tax/ERISA filings. The Controller will report to the COO and Executive Committee.
- A minimum of seven plus years of law firm or professional services organization experience as a Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical and technical skills to produce quality work timely with minimal errors
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with all firm employees
- Strong leadership and management skills to support and mentor the accounting team
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to compile and present data through preparation of concise detailed reports
- The ability to multi-task effectively to deliver consistent results in a fast-paced growth environment
- Strong computer skills with experience using all Microsoft Office applications, document management and law firm practice management systems
We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Interested candidates should email their cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.