Litigation Legal Assistant - Vancouver, WAJordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with offices in Vancouver, Lake Oswego, and Bend, is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join the fast paced insurance defense litigation team in our Vancouver office. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of Oregon and Washington state and federal court rules and procedures.
- A minimum of five years’ litigation experience
- Ability to work effectively in team-oriented, service environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and be highly organized
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Proficiency eFiling in Oregon and Washington state and federal courts
- Experience maintaining attorney calendars and master docket. Prior experience with electronic docketing programs is a plus
- Hands-on experience assisting with the all phases of the discovery process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- A thorough understanding of document management systems such as NetDocs or FileSite preferred
We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Interested candidates should email their cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.