Real Estate Attorney - Lake Oswego, ORJordan Ramis PC seeks an experienced Real Estate Attorney to join our team. Candidates should have 5-7 years of experience and must be an active member, in good standing, with the Oregon Bar and preferably, the Washington Bar. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing contracts and purchase agreements;
- Reviewing title searches for title defects;
- Performing real estate closings for buyers, sellers, or refinances, including addressing client, lender, and realtor questions and concerns;
- Drafting deeds, powers of attorney, title affidavits, and any other document required to close;
- Reviewing the closing package prior to closing; and
- Working with administrative support staff for post-closing procedures.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.