Back To Listings
|A member of Jordan Ramis PC's Business Law team, Adam focuses his practice on helping local businesses and business owners achieve their goals. From start-up, reorganization, and litigation, to tax and succession planning, Adam applies his skills and experience to help his clients reach their goals.
Adam is also a part of the public charter school practice at Jordan Ramis and has advised Oregon public charter schools through complex litigation, federal and state funding disputes, employment matters, and compliance with public contracting and public records laws.
Adam believes that innovation, enterprise, and education is the key to a vibrant national future, and he is passionate about the important role small businesses and charter schools can play in that future. He enjoys the challenge of finding creative solutions to tough questions.
Education & AdmissionsEducation:
- B.A., cum laude, University of Oregon, 2005
- M.L.S. with a concentration in E-government and information policy, University of Maryland-College Park, 2008
- J.D., Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College, 2011
- State of Oregon
Memberships & Activities
- American Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar, Estate Planning and Administration Section
- Oregon State Bar, Taxation Section
Awards and Honors
- "Critical Employment Law Developments," Charter Schools Annual Conference, August 2016