Business Attorney - Bend, Oregon
Jordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with offices in Lake Oswego, Bend, and Vancouver Washington, is seeking an attorney to join our growing team in Bend. This is a unique opportunity for an attorney to leverage the firm’s offices on both sides of the Cascades to serve clients in western Oregon and Washington, while helping to expand the firm’s Central Oregon thriving business practice in one of the fastest growing cities in the country.
The successful candidate will have:
- 7-10 years of general business experience;
- Extensive experience in business transactions and financing, business entity formations, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions;
- Experience in commercial real estate transactions is a plus;
- A portable book of business;
- Must be admitted to practice in Oregon; admission in Washington is desirable but not required.
The Bend-based position will collaborate with attorneys throughout the firm and will require occasional travel between the offices.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.