Land Use Attorney - Portland Metro, Oregon or Vancouver, Washington
Jordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with Oregon offices in the Portland Metro area, Bend, and a Washington office in Vancouver, is seeking an attorney to join our Land Use team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegial environment and work closely with experienced practitioners.
The land use team performs legal work for large master planned subdivisions, including drafting complex development agreements, comprehensive plan amendments and zone changes, advising some of the largest regional home builders and developers in Oregon and Washington.
- Approximately 2-5 years’ experience in land use. Experience in environmental permitting and real estate transactions is a plus but not required. Experience in a related field such as real estate development, architecture, civil engineering and construction, or urban planning is also a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced development practice.
- Confidence to work directly with clients, participate in land use hearings, and appear and argue in court.
- Must be admitted to practice in Oregon or Washington, both preferred.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.