Litigation Associate - Lake Oswego, Oregon
Jordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with offices in Lake Oswego, Bend, and Vancouver Washington, is seeking an attorney to join our litigation group in the Lake Oswego office. The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in general litigation. This position will support all practice groups.
- Experience taking and defending depositions
- Arbitration and preferably first-chair trial experience
- Comprehensive understanding of pretrial, trial, mediation, and arbitration processes and procedures
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Excellent advocacy skills and presence
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Confidence to work directly with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment
Must be admitted to practice in Oregon and Washington. Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.