Litigation Legal Assistant
Jordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with offices in downtown Portland, Bend, and Vancouver Washington, is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join the litigation team in our Portland office. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of state and federal court rules and procedures. Jordan Ramis is honored to be ranked a Top Workplace in The Oregonian Top Workplaces 2022 and 2023!
- A minimum of five years’ litigation experience.
- Ability to work effectively in team-oriented, service environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and be highly organized.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency eFiling in state and federal courts.
- Experience maintaining attorney calendars and master docket. Prior experience with electronic docketing programs is a plus.
- Hands-on experience assisting with the all phases of the discovery process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- A thorough understanding of document management systems such as NetDocs preferred.
We offer challenging work in a positive team environment. This is a non-exempt position that includes:
- A competitive salary.
- Full benefits package.
- Generous Paid Time Off and 10 paid Holidays.
- 401K and Profit Sharing.
- Transit Subsidy.
- Hybrid work may be available after the first 90 days of employment.
Jordan Ramis PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements (please do not include compensation history) to Careers@JordanRamis.com
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.