Marketing Specialist - Portland Metro
Jordan Ramis PC, a regional law firm with offices in Vancouver, Lake Oswego (soon to be in downtown Portland – winter 2022), and Bend, is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to serve as the firm’s internal marketing professional who will help lead Jordan Ramis’s marketing strategies and initiatives. The Marketing Specialist works closely with the Marketing Chair, Firm Administrator, attorneys, and other staff members. The position is based primarily out of the Portland Metro office, and is responsible for providing marketing support to all three Jordan Ramis offices.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in marketing
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, service environment
- Strategic thinker who is detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
- A self-starter, decisive, and highly motivated
- Able to work well with attorneys at all levels in the organization
- Ability to lead and build consensus for firm initiatives
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Polished presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Social media experience in a professional setting
- Strong technology skills/acumen (knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites required, InDesign, Photoshop, and WordPress a plus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willing to grow into serving as the public marketing face of the firm
In summary, professional services marketing professionals must be strategic thinkers and able to work with different groups of people to fulfill their goals. They must be willing to strategically evaluate attorney requests based on the goals established by the firm, as well as manage and monitor the firm’s marketing budget. In addition, they must be highly creative and work with high energy on a regular basis. To be realistic and successful in this type of position, you must be able to stay highly positive, easily manage multiple priorities, and be flexible in working out a customized marketing approach for each attorney within the firm.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating all aspects of the firm’s marketing and business development programs
- Managing the firm’s strategic marketing priorities
- Developing and managing marketing budgets
- Curating the firm’s brand
- Assisting with client relations initiatives
- Developing pitches and proposals
- Assisting practice and industry groups in executing their plans
- Overseeing and leading communication activities
- Developing and maintaining marketing databases/mailing lists
- Leading internal marketing and business development training
- Overseeing digital marketing
- Facilitating attorney/firm events
- Managing memberships and sponsorships
This is position includes a competitive salary, full benefits package, and generous PTO.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jordan Ramis PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.