- Business Disputes
- Construction Law
- Contracts Law
- MSHA Law
Christopher K. DolanAssociate
Chris has extensive litigation experience and has been active in the firm’s construction practice since 2001, focusing on construction liens and bonds.
Prior to joining Jordan Ramis, Chris was an active Oregon attorney for more than eight years, representing individuals and companies in a variety of civil matters, including business formations, real estate disputes, construction litigation, employment discrimination, domestic relations disputes, and appellate issues.
Looking to take a break from the active practice of law, Chris joined Jordan Ramis in 2001 as a litigation paralegal focusing on various construction issues and civil appeals. After 17 years as a paralegal, Chris returned to the practice of law and became an associate with the firm in 2018.
As an attorney, Chris gained experience in responding to his clients' concerns and providing competent, effective legal representation. As a senior paralegal, he used his hands-on experience to provide practical know-how as he worked closely with the construction law and business law attorneys.
- Numerous court appearances
- Preparing, filing, and foreclosing construction liens and bond claims
- Representation of various parties in litigation concerning construction liens, construction defects, real property disputes, and other issues concerning the building industry
- Representation of businesses in litigation, including employment discrimination claims, contract claims, and creditors' rights claims
- Analysis and preparation of briefs on appeal
Education & AdmissionsEducation:
- B.A., University of Redlands, Political Science, 1989
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 1992
- State of Oregon
- U.S. District Court of Oregon
Memberships & Activities
- Oregon State Bar