Joseph S. Schaefer - Land Use Planner
Joseph serves as a land use planner at Jordan Ramis. He assists our attorneys with various land use, real estate, and environmental development matters. Joseph has years of experience preparing land use applications and interfacing with local planning staff in both Washington and Oregon to efficiently obtain land use entitlements.
Prior to joining Jordan Ramis, Joseph worked as a permit coordinator for the City of Albany Community Development Department and as a land use planner for a large regional law firm. He has been responsible for land use entitlements, including design review, site plan review, historic design review, and the negotiation of infrastructure requirements. Joseph has frequently performed due diligence for real estate transactions and has handled the drafting and recording of real estate documents.
Joseph received a B.A. from St. Lawrence University and earned his Masters of Urban and Regional Planning from Portland State University. He currently serves as the Chairman of the City of Aurora's Planning Commission.
- Education & AdmissionsEducation:
- B.A., St. Lawrence University
- M.U.R.P., Portland State University
- Who is in Charge of that Signal?
- How the Hirst Decision Will Affect Development Plans
- Oregon State Legislature Proposes Housing Bills in 2017 Session
- What is the Urban Land Supply?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: 360-567-3919
- Office: 1499 SE Tech Center Pl #380
Vancouver, WA 98683