Kathie Garcia - Paralegal
AboutKathie is a paralegal with the firm's real estate practice group. At Jordan Ramis, Kathie assists in commercial and residential development, including sales transactions, lease negotiations, financing, acquisitions, and foreclosures. She also assists in estate planning and probate.
Her substantial experience includes 11 years handling a broad range of real estate matters with a Beaverton, Oregon law firm. Kathie also supported firm attorneys on land use cases at the municipal, county, and state levels, as well as LUBA proceedings. Most recently, Kathie worked for the Oregon State Treasury, Investment Division, as a legal and compliance administrator/paralegal.
- Education & AdmissionsEducation:
- Bachelors in Finance, summa cum laude, Ashford University
- CertificationsOregon OSHA
- Safety Committees and Meetings Certificate
- Accident Investigation Certificate
- Hazard Identification Certificate
- Contracts Administration Training Certificate
- Memberships & Activities
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
- National Association of Mental Illness Oregon, Volunteer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: (503) 598-5523
- Office: 2 Centerpointe Dr #600
Lake Oswego, OR 97035