Michelle Moniz - Paralegal
AboutMichelle Moniz is a paralegal at Jordan Ramis PC in the commercial litigation and bankruptcy group. She primarily assists the firm’s attorneys with creditors' rights, commercial litigation, sales transactions, financing and collections, acquisitions, and foreclosures. She also assists in estate planning and probate.
With more than 13 years of legal experience, Michelle has assisted with cases in a variety of areas, including complex civil litigation, civil rights, employment, personal injury, real estate litigation and transactions, condemnation, and bankruptcy and foreclosure. Prior to joining Jordan Ramis PC, she worked for the City of Salem and the Department of Justice in their trial divisions as a senior paralegal.
- Education & AdmissionsEducation:
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Administrative Assistant, Benton Community College
- Associate of Applied Science in Administrative Assistant, Benton Community College
- Memberships & Activities
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph: (503) 598-7070
- Office: 2 Centerpointe Dr #600
Lake Oswego, OR 97035