Protect Your Clients' Rights and Interests
Hosted by the National Business Institute with presenters Scott Anders and Jeff Kapp, Jordan Ramis PC Real Estate Attorneys.
Contracts and agreements are a significant part of a real estate attorney's practice. Clients are counting on you to carve out a good deal and plan for unforeseen circumstances - are you up to the task? This program will provide you with drafting tips and sample language for purchase and sale agreements, leases, easement agreements and more. Benefit from the hard-earned insights of experienced attorneys - register today!
- Draft contracts that account for your client's interests and have a plan in place for contingencies.
- Anticipate lease provisions that pose the most potential for future disputes.
- Ensure closing documents are free of errors and omissions that could delay or derail the deal.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys. Title professionals, lenders, real estate professionals and paralegals may also benefit.
- Letter of Intent & Purchase & Sale Agreements (with Samples)
- Real Estate Leases (with Samples)
- Financing & Loan Documents (with Samples)
- Easement Agreements (with Samples)
- Closing Checklist & Documents (with Samples)