Internal Sustainable Practices
Triple Bottom Line Internal Practices
Jordan Ramis PC places importance on not only the profitability of the firm but also on the social and environmental aspect of its operations.
- Flexible schedules, including giving staff Friday afternoons off in the summer.
- Industry-leading benefits package.
- Industry-leading 401(k) plan.
- Life Balance Program.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Active in the community.
Jordan Ramis PC has adopted best practices for law office sustainability management and is a partner in the American Bar Association's ABA-EPA Law Office Climate Challenge, which requires practices such as double-sided copying and use of recycled products. We also:
- Utilize stationary and copier paper with at least 30% recycled content.
- Recycle discarded office paper, cardboard, glass, plastics, and supplies such as print cartridges.
- Continually refine our practices to minimize paper use.
- Use energy-efficient buildings and equipment, including automatic shut off of lights and power.
- Our building in Bend is LEED Gold certified by the U.S. Green Building Council