Portland, OR… Jordan Ramis PC, which celebrates its 50th anniversary in September, is pleased to announce that seven lawyers have been named to the 2014 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries. Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in Americalist are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Jordan Ramis PC would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2014 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Jeff Bennett, Real Estate Law; Land Use and Zoning Law
- Russell D. Garrett, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Leta E. Gorman, Product Liability Litigation — Defendants
- Peter D. Mohr, Water Law
- Timothy V. Ramis, Real Estate Law; Land Use and Zoning Law
- Christopher L. Reive, Litigation — Environmental; Environmental Law; Natural Resources Law
- Steven L. Shropshire, Natural Resources Law; Water Law
Jordan Ramis, well known regionally for its Dirt Law® practice (real estate, environmental, land use, and construction law) also includes strong business and local government law practices. The firm currently boasts a staff of 26 attorneys, 12 paralegals, and a support staff of 26. The firm has consistently been recognized for its excellent practitioners and workplace practices. Notably, the firm appeared in Oregon Business's 100 Best Companies to Work For each year between 2007 and 2012 and has been featured in U.S. News & World Report's 2013 Best Law Firms® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.) listing.