Jordan Ramis PC is proud to announce five attorneys who have been selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers list. Only a handful of outstanding lawyers in each state attain this high degree of peer recognition for their professional achievements.
2019 Oregon Super Lawyers:
- Timothy V. Ramis has been listed for the thirteenth consecutive year for his land use and zoning work.
- Christopher L. Reive has been listed for the eighth consecutive year for his environmental work.
- Daniel L. Steinberg has been listed for the third consecutive year for his work in Creditor Debtor Rights.
- Russell D. Garrett has been listed for the first time for his work in Business and Corporate Law.
- Amy Heverly has been listed for the first time as a “Rising Star” for her work in construction litigation.
2019 Washington Super Lawyers:
- Russell D. Garrett has been listed for his work in Creditor-Debtor Rights.
No more than 5 percent of lawyers are listed in Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in each state are named as “Rising Stars.” To be eligible for inclusion as a Rising Star, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.