Statement on Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to being a law firm that is welcoming and inclusive to all individuals. Diversity and inclusion are core values for us, and values that we believe fuel a firm culture that reflect the full richness of our communities. A diverse workforce also opens us to new ways of understanding, thinking, and being. We believe that an environment that places diversity and inclusion at its center is truly essential to creating the best possible client outcomes and employee experiences.
Jordan Ramis PC seeks and promotes diversity both internally and externally, and is committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, understanding, genuine inclusiveness, and support. We desire not to just talk the talk, but to walk the walk that a truly diverse and inclusive firm culture requires. For us that includes:
- Maintaining an active diversity and inclusion committee, itself representing our various firm stakeholders;
- Actively investing in and pursuing the recruitment, retention, and advancement of diverse client service team members at all levels;
- Participating and partnering with community organizations committed to diversity and equal access to justice;
- Ensuring that lawyers and staff of varying backgrounds and perspectives succeed, advance, and are represented in leadership positions within the firm; and
- Thinking and acting like leaders on issues related to diversity and inclusion in our profession, and in our community at large.