Dan has a broad litigation-based practice that includes disputes both large and small. With 18 years of experience, he represents clients in disputes in various fields of law, such as employment, insurance, creditors’ rights, and corporate/business disputes. He has mastered the balance of being an aggressive advocate when needed while also being reasonable and solution-oriented. Through every stage of the litigation process, he works collaboratively with his clients and remains focused on their best interests.
Prior to joining Jordan Ramis PC, Dan’s practice ranged from personal injury and toxic torts to civil rights cases in addition to the prosecution of complex high profile qui tam and whistleblower actions under California’s Insurance Fraud Prevention Act. Dan’s varied experience enables him to think creatively and deliver successful results through negotiations, arbitration, mediation, and litigation.
Dan enjoys simplifying complex legal issues to ultimately help his clients succeed. Outside of the office, you can find Dan riding motorcycles, playing guitar, and scuba diving.
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
- B.A., San Diego State University
- State of Oregon
- State of Washington
- State of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Membership and Activities
- Member of Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Multnomah Bar Association (Member of Professionalism Committee)
- Member of National Lawyers Guild
- Volunteer Minor’s Counsel for Multnomah County’s Children’s Representation Project
Awards and Honors
- San Francisco Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2009-2015
Daniel S. Sharp Joins Jordan Ramis PC as Associate Attorney
December 10, 2021
Jordan Ramis PC is pleased to welcome Daniel S. Sharp as an associate on the firm’s litigation team. He will assist the firm’s litigation team with business and corporate disputes, employment/labor law, and creditors’ rights, among other matters.