Jordan Ramis PC is pleased to announce that nine lawyers have been named to the Best Lawyers® 2020 edition. Best Lawyers® is a purely peer review-based process with listings published in almost 70 countries around the world.
A special congratulations to Timothy V. Ramis who was named “Lawyer of the Year” in Municipal Law. This recognition is awarded to lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region.
- Timothy V. Ramis: “Lawyer of the Year” in Municipal Law; also listed in Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Christopher L. Reive: Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental; Natural Resources Law
- David A Rabbino: Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Peter D. Mohr: Water Law
- Steven L. Shropshire: Natural Resources Law; Water Law
- Russell D. Garrett: Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- John Bachofner: Litigation – Insurance
- Gary L. Blacklidge: Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Joseph A. Yazbeck, Jr.: Litigation – Construction