Lake Oswego, OR – Jordan Ramis PC is pleased to announce that nine attorneys across the firm’s three office branches and various practice areas have been ranked in the 2022 Best Lawyers® guide. Best Lawyers® is a purely peer review-based process with listings published in almost 70 countries around the world.
Of particular note, Russell D. Garrett has been recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” in Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law in the Portland area. This award is given to the attorney who receives the highest overall peer-feedback for his or her specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
Lake Oswego, OR:
- John Bachofner: Litigation – Insurance; Insurance Law
- Gary L. Blacklidge: Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Real Estate Law
- Russell D. Garrett: Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- David A Rabbino: Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Timothy V. Ramis: Municipal Law; Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Christopher L. Reive: Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental; Natural Resources Law
- Joseph A. Yazbeck, Jr.: Litigation – Construction
- James D. Howsley: Real Estate Law
- Steven L. Shropshire: Natural Resources Law; Water Law